Kara L. Hoover – Director
340 Birch Street
Wray, CO 80758
Please note: An alternative phone number of 970-965-9491 is available when there are land line outages. This number will not be consistently maintained, only for use when necessary.
Monday – Friday
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays
8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. and 1:30 – 4:30 p.m.
Drop boxes and applications are located at both office entrances.
Please remember to call with any Child Welfare or Adult Protection concerns!
¡Recuerde llamar con cualquier inquietud sobre bienestar infantil o protección de adultos!
Colorado EBT Cards
SNAP and Medicaid Changes
Colorado Child Support Services
The Colorado Child Support Services (CSS) Program oversees the state’s child support system. Individual child support orders are managed by Colorado’s county child support offices.
You can find many helpful services on the CSS website including:
- Apply online for child support services! The Colorado Child Support Services (CSS) Program has launched a streamlined application that’s available 24/7 – apply online anywhere, any time. Get started today.
- How to create an online account to view specific information on your child support case
- How and when to request changes to a child support order
- Different ways to make and receive child support payments
- Frequently asked questions about child support in Colorado