Amount of Roads Maintained: 2281.55 maintained miles of roads reported to HUT
Number of Bridges over 20′: 31
Number of equipment running:
11 Trucks and Trailers
3 Tandem Trucks
$50.00 for boring under each dirt or gravel road.
$75.00 for boring under each dirt or gravel road across an intersection
$1,000 for trenching across each dirt or gravel road.
- $500 will be refunded after six months, if there are no additional repairs needed on the road. Should additional repairs be done by the road department, the $500.00 deposit will be reduced by the cost of the repair.
- Trenching across or boring under asphalt roads may be considered under special circumstances by the Board of County Commissioners
$50.00 for ditching or digging in the right-of-way
$0.50 per rod for laying telephone lines in right-of-way. (*One Rod equals 16.5 feet)
$100.00 per rod for laying any other type of pipeline or other usage in the County rightÂ of-way parallel to the road. This may be considered for approval under special circumstances only by the Board of County Commissioners.
- Special circumstances may cause additional fees, which will be considered on a case-by-case basis and approved by the Yuma County Commissioners.
- There may be a combination of the above fees, depending on the project.
- The Yuma County Road and Bridge Department will evaluate projects when the application is received. The applicant will be notified of the required fees. The fees are to be paid prior to the approval of the permit.