The Recording Department is responsible for recording documents to make them permanent and public record and the indexing of. An example of the documents being imaged are warranty deeds, deeds of trust, quit claim deeds, subdivision plats, military discharges, liens, etc. for the general public. The recording fees vary depending upon the type of document, and number of pages. The Recording Department is also responsible for issuing marriage licenses for the general public.
Yuma County now offers online access to recording indexes via iDocs. With public access you can view indexing information only. Just click on the green Search Now button. You can request document copies based on indexing information from our office using the form here. To access images online you will need to go online and subscribe @ www.idocmarket.com. For subscription prices, refer to the idocmarket website.
Recording, Photocopying and Certification Fees General Recording (includes $3.00 surcharge per document):
- Documents up to 8 1/2″ x 14″ per page – $13.00 for the first page and $5.00 for each additional page per document.
- Recorded Document – $0.25 per page
- Marriage License – $0.50
- Marriage License – Certified copy – $1.50
- Surveys or Plats – $5.00
- Surcharge: To Mail, Fax, E-Mail – $1.00 (10 or fewer std. size), $2.00 (11 or more std. size)
Certification of a Document
- Additional fee: – $1.00
Land Survey Plat (deposited or filed)
- Deposited: – $20.00
- Recorded Plat (including $3.00 surcharge): – $13.00
UCC FILINGS (Real Estate Records Only with $3.00 surcharge)
Standard UCC1 and UCC3 Forms (any size 1 or 2 pages) – $13.00
UCC Continuations, Releases, Terminations, Amendments:
- One or two pages – $13.00
- Three or more pages – 18.00
Non-Real Estate UCC Financing Statements are to be filed with:
Colorado Secretary of State
Central Filing Officer
1560 Broadway, Suite 200
Denver, CO 80202