Yuma, CO 80759
Yuma County Economic Development is hiring an Executive Director to drive strategic planning, provide leadership, develop projects to benefit Yuma County, and maintain fiscal responsibility.
Qualified candidates must have the ability to:
- Effectively plan and organize the activities of economic development programs.
- Manage multiple top priority projects at one time.
- Strategize, plan and execute detailed organization budget.
- Exercise initiative and independent judgement.
- Discover grant opportunities and write complex grant proposals.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with business, industrial, and community leaders, networking frequently and beneficially.
- Apply strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
Minimum requirements include:
- Strong networking, interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Experience in public and private sector a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Must be available some nights and weekends.
- Highly competitive salary plus bonus structure, depending on qualifications.
- Two weeks PTO upon completion of 90-day provisory period.
- Full benefits, including medical, dental and vision after first 30 days.
- Flexible work schedule.
Resume, cover letter, and references required. Please call 970-630-4531 with questions. Position open until filled, but submissions are preferred by February 28, 2019.